Tuesday, November 8, 2016

I'm back! And I'm a writer.

Hello, readers!

     I know I haven't blogged in a long time, but I am going to try to be more consistent with this, especially because...

     I'M A WRITER NOW!

     Woohoo! Honestly, I've been a writer for a long time, but I just recently decided to make it my career. This has been so much fun. I started writing a novel in July, and I recently finished it. I'm querying literary agents now, and I'm planning to write some short stories and things like that for magazines. I'm also working on a second novel for National Novel Writing Month, but I'm not sure if that will be done by the end of November. It's not a sequel, so it gives me the opportunity to step outside of my first novel, which is good news.

     I am so blessed with the opportunity to do something I love on a professional level. I haven't been paid to write just yet, but I believe that it is coming soon! I also think that I will do ministry as a career at some point, but I am not sure when that is supposed to happen, so for now I am just trusting God and enjoying where I am.

     I am learning a lot as I go, and soon I will make a post with tips for other writers. I also need to make part 2 to my previous blog post.

     My goal is to blog at least once per week starting now and continuing indefinitely. Have a wonderful day!

     PS: I voted today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment