Sunday, May 27, 2018

Reading Wrap-Up (sort of) for the Week of 05-20 and Goals for the Week of 05-27

Hi everyone!

It's Cimone Watson. Last week, I did not do any updates here about my reading time. I wasn't doing much leisure reading last week at all. I focused a lot on writing and on reading for CPs. I did sort of track my reading time, but in a disorganized way. I think it was less than two hours total; I listened to a small amount of IQ by Joe Ide, and I read about 26 pages of The Beauty That Remains by Ashley Woodfolk.

I have two reading goals this week. The first is to finish The Beauty That Remains, of which I am currently on page 42 of 324. The second is to finish Social Creature by Tara Isabella Burton. I've barely started that one, and am on page 5 of 282, but I'm a fan already. It's written in third person present tense, which gives it a bit of a creepy-but-not-too-creepy feel, which I like. Plus, it's in Adobe Digital Editions, and I'm able to read it in a mode where it's a black background with white writing. That also adds to the atmospheric feeling.

So, these are my goals. I won't be upset if I don't reach them, since it's shaping up to be another busy week of reading for CPs, reading for work, and writing. But what are your goals? I'd love to know in the comments.

Happy reading!
Cimone

No comments:

Post a Comment