Saturday, May 5, 2018

Reading Plans for Today!

Hi everyone,

So I found out yesterday that today is another #ReadYourFaceOff readathon. It's currently 8:52 am, and that will start at 9:00 am. I've been really stressing about coming to this blog to make a monthly TBR post. Since it's been stressful, I'm officially giving myself permission not to do it. :) But I do plan to tell you what I'm reading soon--maybe just current reads. I know that TBRs are not the only kind of bookish content possible.

I've been undecided about the readathon today. For my physical wellbeing, I need to rest. I'm just not sure what that looks like. Is hardcore reading restful? Is writing restful, if what I'm writing feels cathartic? I'm uncertain right now, so I might spend a lot of today writing.

If I do decide to read a bunch, it would be nice to beat my page count from last month's readathon, which was 286 pages. I'm just in a dilemma, because I'm trying to think of a way to set a goal and not stress about it. I don't know.

Anyway, see you soon. I have 4 more minutes to figure something out, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment