Friday, April 13, 2018

Back to Blogging (I'm serious.)

Hi, everyone!

I lost my voice a month ago, and it has stayed gone for the better part of that month, with a few temporary reprieves. Before that, I was an AuthorTuber and Booktuber. I fully expect to get my voice back soon, and to make videos. I have made 2 without my voice, in more of a slideshow format with words.

To be perfectly honest, I haven't made a video in over a week because I've been sad. I really miss talking to a camera. Plus, it's hard to get all of my thoughts out in a slideshow-esque video. So, for the moment, I'm going to try blogging on a serious basis, at least twice a week. I'll be blogging about the topics I'd usually discuss on my channel, which are books and writing. However, I might also blog about my life in general, things that have to do with Jesus, my current favorites, or anything else that comes to mind.

I'm hoping that if you are a YouTube subscriber of mine, you can find some value in this blog. If not, I hope you'll still be a subscriber when I return to YouTube. Unless my voice comes back by Monday, I plan to make an official video to announce this.

Stay tuned for some bookish content, coming soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment