Saturday, April 14, 2018

#ReadYourFaceOff Readathon Updates

Hi, everyone!

If you read my last blog post, you know that today, I'm participating in the #ReadYourFaceOff readathon.

After that blog post, I eventually went to sleep. It is 12:21 pm, and this is my first update. I'm listening to the Three Dark Crowns audiobook while typing this. My current position in the audiobook is 15%.

I'll come back soon with another update! :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7:52 pm update

I have read for 4 hours and 24 minutes so far. I've made progress in 3 of the books on my TBR:

Three Dark Crowns -- Current percentage: 27% (up from 14%)

Camino Island -- Current percentage: 3% (up from 0%)

The Art of French Kissing -- Current percentage: 54% (up from 24%)


New update coming soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11:59 pm

Last update of the day, though the readathon will continue until 9:00 am. I've read for a total of 7 hours and 9 minutes. Here's an update on the three books above:

Three Dark Crowns -- Current percentage: 36%

Camino Island -- Current percentage: 19%

The Art of French Kissing -- Current percentage: 54%

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2:39 am

Why am I awake? I don't know. Since midnight, I've read for 1 hour and 6 minutes, which brings my total for this readathon to 8 hours and 15 minutes.

Three Dark Crowns-- Current percentage: 41%

Camino Island-- Current percentage: 23%

The Art of French Kissing-- Current percentage: 54%


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5:12 pm, April 15th

Final update on the reading that happened before 9:00 this morning.

Three Dark Crowns -- Final percentage: 41%

Camino Island -- Final percentage: 28%

The Art of French Kissing -- Final percentage: 62%

No comments:

Post a Comment